Events 2006 - 2007
- First launch of a balloon with a sensor to an altitude of 30kms
- Second launch of an X-Station prototype model with a payload plane (without payload)
- Third launch of a small scale X-Station (12m blimp) to validate the ascent and controlled expansion processes
- Fourth launch of a small scale X-Station (30m blimp) to further validate technology, including thermal control, flight termination procedures and a safe parachute descent
- First motorized geostationary flight test to validate the automatic navigation and guidance system
- Further flight tests into the stratosphere to complete development of X-Station subsystems
- X-Station prototype flight test with WiMax and optical free space technology at the Zeppelin 100-Years celebration in Germany
- First test of complete X-Station prototype
- Research and Development of X-Tower Tethered Airship System
- NIJ Level 3A 01.01.04 Certified
- NIJ Level 3 Spike and Stab Certified
- First Flight of X-Tower Tethered Airship System
- Multiple Low Endurance Flights X-Tower Flights
- X-Bugs Prototype Started
- X-Tower Reached Max altitude of 1750m above sea level with an up time of 14 days
- X-Tower reached max altitude of 1950m above sea level with an up time of 45 days enduring 75km/h wind speed.
- X-Bugs prototype near completion and ready for first flight.
- NIJ Level 3A 01.01.05 Certified
- NIJ Level 3 01.01.05 Certified
- SAFE Armor Product Line in Production.